Ready to Use Undertile Liquid Waterproofing Class III Membrane
- Conforms to AS4858:2004
- BRANZ Appraised (No. 542)
- Suitable for internal use. Low VOC content and non-hazardous
- Meets Green Building Council of Australia Green Star IEQ-13 requirements
- Fast-drying acrylic membrane
- Rasogum + is a liquid-applied membrane used for internal wet areas and complies with AS4858 for product performance.
- Rasogum + is a fast-drying, ready-to-use polymer-enhanced acrylic membrane that is robust and flexible with 400% elongation.
- Rasogum + can be used over both floor and wall substrates, screeds, FLC and under tile heating and will provide a fully sealed surface that can be tiled upon.
- Rasogum + has been TANZ appraised as part of a Wet Area tile system and is to be installed as per E3/AS2, utilising the IWAM Code of Practice chapters 1-4.
- Rasogum + is a grey membrane applied with a nap roller and brush in a two-coat layer system.
The membrane will be applied over a primed substrate (Technokolla Primer T or primer 101) and meet both E3 and B2 of the NZBC.
Viscous paste in white or manhattan colours.
12 months in a dry place, protected from frost.
FIELDS OF USE
- Waterproofing indoor plastered surfaces, gypsum or plasterboard panels and screeds on walls and floors prior to fixing tiles in bathrooms, showers or very damp places.
- Coating for preventing cracks from forming in vertical surfaces both indoors.
- For single-coat application as an adhesion-promoting primer on the remains of old vinyl or polyurethane adhesives prior to glueing tiles on indoor surfaces using cement-based adhesives (carry out an adhesion test).
- Coating for preventing cracks in indoor substrates where small cracks (<1 mm) are liable to form, prior to laying ceramic tiles or natural stone materials.
Cement-based plaster², cement-lime mortar², concrete², cement-based screeds², screeds in anhydrite², gypsum², plasterboard², old tiles¹.
TYPE OF PRIMER TYPE OF APPLICATION
¹ PRIMER-101 brush or roller
² PRIMER-T PLUS brush or roller